SESA is the lead Systems Engineering learned society within Australia, and is therefore able to offer the following key benefits to all individual members:
- Full membership with INCOSE. Please click here to read about the significant benefits of INCOSE membership.
- An opportunity to network with other Systems Engineering professionals at SESA events;
- SESA’s annual SETE (Systems Engineering Test and Evaluation Conference) held in May – provides networking opportunities and presentations from other professionals in the field. It includes a combination of plenary sessions, panels, papers, tutorials, workshops and trade exhibits. SESA members get a substantial discount when registering for this conference;
- SESA’s annual ASEW (Australian Systems Engineering Workshop) held in late October – through various modes of workshop engagement this event provides access to Peers and technical specialists across numerous industries to breakdown and explore present day and real world issues.
- NSP (National Speaker Talks) held quarterly