Australian Systems Engineering Workshop (ASEW) 2021
Monday, October 25 from 8:00 am - Thursday, October 28 from 8:30 pm
The Systems Engineering Society of Australia (SESA) is proud to host the Australian Systems Engineering Workshop (ASEW).
ASEW 2021 is a collection of tutorials, systems roundtables, workshops, and discussion forums, architected to catalyze the sharing of systems concepts, personal insights, challenges, and lessons learned across domains and disciplines. This is not an event of papers and presentations, but an opportunity to work alongside and network with fellow systems practitioners at all levels, to share insights and systems concepts, make connections, and to identify opportunities to contribute and make a positive difference to society.
ASEW 2021 will be delivered as a virtual event, sessions are spread throughout the day with virtual cafes’ running all day to allow impromptu or planned networking.
- Morning – Systems round-tables structured to enable non-judgmental, safe sharing and active listening of personal systems insights on a specific theme
- Mid-Day – Workshops on key SESA/INCOSE initiatives and engagement with adjacent/emerging domains towards a better world through systems approaches
- Evening – Discussion Forums to share insights, experiences and concepts to understand current challenges/aspirations and help shape future endeavors
This event suited to professionals at all levels and all disciplines. Whether you are a recent graduate, a young professional in ICT, involved in cyber-physical systems, a seasoned engineer in transport, a manager on a major defence capability, or a director driving policy change for renewables, come along and join the conversations on the universal applicability and power of systems concepts in the engineering of safe and secure systems for a better world .
The plan for the workshop is provided below.
The event costs are as follows:
- A$50 registration fee for EA Members, SESA Members, INCOSE Members
- A$70 registration fee for all others
We look forward to your involvement in this workshop, to find out more about the program or to register please click HERE.