Australasian Simulation Congress (ASC) 2023
Monday, August 21 - Thursday, August 24
SESA has partnered with Simulation Australasia (SimAust) to deliver an integrated transdisciplinary conference/workshop event in the form of the Australasian Simulation Congress (ASC) 2023. With a theme of “Life between reality and simulation”, ASC 2023 will be held from the 21st to the 24th August at the Adelaide Convention Centre and will be immediately followed by the Defence Test and Evaluation (T&E) Conference on Friday the 25th of August.
SimAust are a like-minded association of professionals with a focus on modelling and simulation (M&S), something that is increasingly being recognised as a foundational part of the system life cycle. Partnering with SimAust at the ASC 2023 will mean access to a large contingent of diverse, relevant presentations and keynotes, and a larger scale event.
As this conference will be the major event for SESA in 2023, we will again (as in the past) partner with the southern cross chapter of the International Test & Evaluation Association (ITEA), with the event being part conference (SETE) and part workshop (ASEW). We have some great keynotes being lined up, so be assured that this event will be on a scale that SESA has not seen before (outside of IS events).
Abstract submissions are now open for presentations, panels and workshops (as well as tutorials to be held on Monday 21st August) are being accepted up until 5pm AEDT Monday 20th March – http://www.simulationcongress.com.
Submissions are invited in the following categories:
- Modelling and decision support systems
- Educational developments (curriculum and techniques)
- Certification/accreditation, policy and quality Initiatives
- Human dimensions in simulation
- Personal skills and competencies
- Creative and cultural applications
- Serious games & gaming concepts
- Technology Innovations (developments or new uses)
- Systems engineering concepts (e.g., MBSE, Digital Engineering)
- Test and Evaluation concepts
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Autonomous Systems.
If you would like to discuss submissions prior to submitting, please reach out to our SESA Technical Director – email@example.com.